So unfortunately its a few days late due to me being on vacation and the
omap dss merge snafu I hit Thursday that has since been resolved (thanks
Nico & Deepak!)

Anyway, the 11.07 freeze kernel is available here:
git://git.linaro.org/people/jstultz/android.git linaro-android-3.0

And is tagged as: linux-linaro-3.0-2011.07-1-android-0

I've tested both PandaBoard and BeagleXM(a2) successfully.

Outstanding issues:
===================
ADB Panic on panda:
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+bug/807230
        Have a fix, waiting for maintainer comment, will apply soon.

BeagleXM (revC) HDMI issues:
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+bug/812097
        I can't reproduce. Need confirmation the board doesn't have hw issues.
Some help from TI folks would be good.

So far that's all I'm tracking for the Android 11.07 release. Let me
know if anything else kernel wise needs to be added to my radar.

thanks
-john