On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Sachin Kamat <sachin.ka...@linaro.org> wrote:

> On 3 August 2011 14:31, Fathi Boudra <fathi.bou...@linaro.org> wrote:
>>
>> forward to linaro-dev ml

IIRC I always see complains about SYSFS (or another iteam, cant
remember) of those rules being deprecated and that we should use
ATTR{S} instead.

Can we update the entries to match the modern syntax please? Once they
are updated, please validate that they work and let me know. I will
make sure we will get them into ubuntu and - if possible - upstream
udev rules DB.

--

 - Alexander