Your distraction for the day...

Toolchain has four PandaBoards that are used for building GCC, GDB,
and other interesting programs.  Here's a graph of how busy they are:
 http://ex.seabright.co.nz/misc/utilisation/ursas.png

The green line is how many boards are currently running jobs.  The
blue line is how many jobs are queued up.  The spike at day 3 is the
end-of-week build of the upstream branches.  The drop to three boards
at day 7 is me reserving one for benchmarking.  The spike at day 8 is
the start of our release week where many commits and the final
tarballs are built and tested.

All boards were busy for seven days out of eight. I think I might need
a few more...

-- Michael