HI Bero,

What I did was changing both Os and O2 to O3 in TARGET_linux-arm.mk. I did
not change those O2/Os specified in each module internally. As there may be
a reason for the module itself to specify the optimisation level. I think it
is risky to change those. But I don't think it should be a big problem.

Thanks and regards
Chao

--

Chao Yang