Hello Bernhard,

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:47:26 -0700
Bernhard Rosenkranzer <bernhard.rosenkran...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> the 11.08 Android toolchain RC is ready:
>
> https://android-build.linaro.org/builds/~linaro-android/toolchain-4.6-2011.08/#build=6
> https://android-build.linaro.org/jenkins/job/linaro-android_toolchain-4.6-2011.08/6/artifact/build/out/android-toolchain-eabi-linaro-4.6-2011.08-6-2011-08-19_20-41-31-linux-x86.tar.bz2
>
> The good news is that this build has been tested and seems to work
> fine for everything so far.

Have you guys worked all night - when I went to bed, android-build was
busy with the builds, and I woke up and it's busy either ;-). Great
work!

Did you have a chance to look at 4.5 build:
https://android-build.linaro.org/jenkins/job/pfalcon_toolchain-4.5-2011.08-linaro-master/2/parsed_console/
 ?
Or would you have one? Just in case, I'd like to discuss contingency
plan for 4.5 release either. 4.5 builds against last-month's toolchain
bundling:
https://android-build.linaro.org/jenkins/job/pfalcon_toolchain-4.5-2011.08-linaro-android-11.07-release/
Releasing 4.6 & 4.5 against different tags/branches of toolchain/* is
not ideal, but we could do that if needed (assuming it would be fixed
next milestone).

Thanks,
Paul

--