Hi,

one thing this announce was not clear enough about was that - on top of our
android LEB candidate builds - we provide Android MAINLINE builds for panda
and beagle/XM.

If you are interested in linaro android for beagle or panda running on top
of linaro mainline focused kernel, please follow the instructions included
in the developer/community feedback forms for beagle/XM and panda. (see
below).

--

 - Alexander