Hi Jim,

sounds interesting. Would be cool to have this integrated/available in
linaro android. I guess this would help us design and execute testcases for
android to be run in LAVA? wonder how much overlap this has with the
testrunner framework discussed/developed in pauls team for android+lava.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Jim Huang <js...@0xlab.org> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> 0xlab announced the new system testing utility for Android.

 - Alexander