On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Tom Gall <tom.g...@linaro.org> wrote:

> The machine, configuration would be also good to have as part of the
> context. Media (class if applicable) in use.

What kind of configuration are you looking for?  This doesn't sound like
something that would fit well on the graph, but better in the detailed
results which are already there.  In this case, it's a pandaboard, as
indicated.

As for the sdcard class, I have no idea.  Do we even have a way to determine
this at runtime?  You may want to talk to Avik who contributed the test
wrapper if this is something that can be gathered, and we can make sure it's
reported along with the time.

Thanks,
Paul Larson