Enclosed  please find the link to the  Weekly Status report
for the Power Management working group for the week ending 2011-09-16.

== Weekly Status Report ==
https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/PowerManagement/Status/2011-09-15

== Summary ==
  * The PMWG will handle the common struck clk work, going forward
  * Steve Jahnke gave thermal talk at Linux Plumbers Conference which was
pretty well received. Got a lot of comments and feedback from not just
upstream, but also other Si vendors (Intel, Nvidia, Qualcomm).
     * Basic feedback was that existing framework SHOULD be able to handle
what we need (governor structure, etc.) so we should submit patches to that
first.
     * The more complex items (tying multiple sensors into a single thermal
zone) would be welcomed additions so we should propose and take the lead
here
   * Samsung: Hosted the thermal sensor driver, thermal governor , cooling
devices and the DVFS fixes that are not in mainline
   * Started testing sched_mc features in samsung exynos board.
   * Continuing the work on imx cpuidle driver,  modifying code to be more
community friendly and testing and fixing issues for compatibility with
i.MX6Q.
   * Initial tests on the cpuidle menu governor showed some significant
power inefficiency for some contexts, will discuss the findings with Linaro
PMWG.
   * Studying the impact of flags and fields of struct sched_domain in
scheduling policy

Best regards,
Mounir

--
Mounir Bsaibes
Project Manager

Follow Linaro.org:
facebook.com/pages/Linaro/155974581091106
http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg
http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog <http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog>