From: Ralf Baechle <r...@linux-mips.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Subject: Fwd: Cambridge, UK PGP key signing meeting. Thursday 13th Oct

The recent kernel.org security incident and hpa's PGP key hierarchy posting
have triggered keysigning parties everywhere. This morning there already
was a very ad-hoc one at ARM in Cambridge and another will take place
today in a week; for details see below email.

I'm generously spreading the news to everybody I know in the software
business in Cambridge.  My apologies if you're not interested and of
course feel free to forward this.

 Ralf

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Cameron <ji...@cam.ac.uk> -----