Hi.

I noticed your project (http://os-autoinst.org/) and I decided to say hello. :-)

I'm one of the developers behind LAVA. Essentially LAVA is an automated testing thing focused on practical ARM testing. We have a scheduler for planning, dispatcher for automating boot and starting the test, a test wrapper framework, a bit of existing open source tests wrapped, an android equivalent with some initial tests that work well there, a data (test results) interchange format, a server piece that houses a few of those items, a dashboard piece that allows you to browse/analyze results, a kernel regression piece (in the making now) and a few other things.

Sounds familiar?

All of the code is free software (we use a mixture of LGPL, AGPL and GPL depending on purpose of the component).

We would love to know more about you and see if you'd like to share development effort. I can easily see us collaborating on wrapping tests (we use mostly python but we could easily support tests written in perl, oh we have LTP amongst others, one of the items in Your TODO list), building a free test catalogue and perhaps I could convince you that our data interchange format is very valuable and worth adopting.

The code can be found on launchpad, most notably on https://code.launchpad.net/lava-dashboard, https://code.launchpad.net/lava-server, https://code.launchpad.net/lava-scheduler, https://code.launchpad.net/lava-test (see all the projects linked from "lava" project group here: https://launchpad.net/lava)

We have some documentation with more coming every week:
https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Validation/KnowledgeBase, you might be interested in http://lava-test.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html and http://lava-dashboard.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html although the latter is sorely out of date.

Looking forwards to your response.
Zygmunt Krynicki