At one time we had links to the explanations as part of every release.
Looking at
https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/YYMM/Release pages it looks as if that
information was
removed.

It does seem like a good idea to include the explanations just so
interested people
can see more detain about the available images.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Andy Doan <andy.d...@linaro.org> wrote:
> On 11/28/2011 07:20 AM, Jon Medhurst (Tixy) wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a web-site or wiki page which explains the
>> difference between our different Ununtu image types, i.e. developer,
>> nano, alip, server, ubuntu-desktop.
>>
>> I've a fair idea myself what these are, (apart from server), but I'm
>> looking for an existing document I can reference.
>>

> I just discovered we do a terrible job of doing this. Its buried down in
> a page you are unlikely to hit and was done before the "server" image
> existed:
>
>  https://wiki.linaro.org/Boards/Overo/Setup
>
> I'll add this as TODO for the on-going wiki work.
>
> -andy

Regards,
Tom

"We want great men who, when fortune frowns will not be discouraged."
- Colonel Henry Knox
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
w) tom_gall att vnet.ibm.com
h) tom_gall att mac.com