On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 07:45:44PM +0530, Ashish Jangam wrote:
> The DA9052/53 is a highly integrated PMIC subsystem with supply domain
> flexibility to support wide range of high performance application.

Oh, actually I see you didn't Samuel, you must always CC maintainers on
patches otherwise they're likely to not see and apply them.

Samuel, as this uses a newly introduced regmap feature do you want me to
apply these patches?  I'm also happy for you to merge

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/regmap.git topic/irq

into your tree (though obviously that'd prevent you rebasing).