Hi all,

У сре, 14. 12 2011. у 13:08 +0100, Danilo Šegan пише:

> This means that we'll be shutting off any git access to git.linaro.org
> shortly (at 12:30 UTC), and we expect a downtime of 30 minutes to get
> new machine up (but let's keep the window of 1h just in case).  If you
> have any urgent issues, please shout before we go for the downtime.

We should be back up, with everything ready to go.  Do note that the ssh
key has changed, so you will be prompted with warning notices about
that.

The new RSA key's fingerprint is

  62:1e:b1:73:39:f3:9d:eb:81:87:b8:f8:f7:a8:79:97.

Everything else that lived on git.linaro.org has remained on the old
machine which is available as mombin.canonical.com (or any other of the
hostnames it runs, such as snapshots.linaro.org or status.linaro.org).
That machine has not had the key changed.

Cheers,
Danilo