On 12/22/2011 11:58 AM, Somebody in the thread at some point said:

Hi -

Thanks for all the effort you guys put in to get it working. I will try
to get a 4.0.1 accelerated build working.

Thanks for looking at it!

Build 4 is based on 4.0.3 in which the dss/dsscomp headers in userspace
have been updated to the latest aosp kernel.There are few patches from
Lajos molnar which are missing I guess.

Upgrading  SGX 1.8 driver to  v55175 version  we can get  4.0.3 running
again.

Here is the  kernel tip:
http://android.git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=kernel/omap.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/linaro-android-omap-panda-3.0

Okay, I will pick the updated patch and test. I guess this will be an ongoing thing to keep on top of.

I forgot to mention two things

3) HDMI Audio is broken atm, Jassi is working on fixing that. Onboard audio should be fine.

4) One of the advantages of running off tracking basis is we inherit all the goodies from vanilla. In this kernel for Android same as in vanilla you'll find working Panda onboard camera driver and Unified Memory Allocator series among other improvements. In this way we can leverage the work we're doing on vanilla twice, by having it appear automatically at the Android kernel too.

-Andy

--
Andy Green | TI Landing Team Leader
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs | Follow Linaro