Hi Kiko,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Christian Robottom Reis <k...@linaro.org> wrote:
>> - Wiki page for libjpeg-turbo integration in skia and skia_test usage
>> for jpeg performance test was created
>
> Ah -- a URL would be nice?

Besides Benjamin's link there is also :
https://wiki.linaro.org/TomGall/SkiaBenchNumbers, that is however a
WIP.

>> - Created a parser for the test definition of Speex
>
> Where is this and the libav Realvideo code going?

for Realvideo that's going upstream into libav.

>> Issues
>> - Bug #893402 is impeding progress in end-to-end audio testing (only a
>> prototype is available for desktop - pandaboard is not functional).
>
> What's blocking this -- it's not clear from the bug? Let me know and I
> can help get it unstuck.

The issue is that audio over hdmi works however audio over the audio
jack has been either non functional or iffy. I met with Wei last night
and mentioned that it needs to be looked into again.

>> Risks
>> -UCM for Android will be split to cover the different parts of the work
>> - some of the work will be done till LCQ1.12 but the work will be
>> completed after Connect
>
> Tom, tell me more about this one today.

This is a reference that the blueprint needs to be split up into
smaller ones. Kurt Taylor is on the point for this one.

> --
> Christian Robottom Reis, Engineering VP
> Brazil (GMT-3) | [+55] 16 9112 6430 | [+1] 612 216 4935
> Linaro.org: Open Source Software for ARM SoCs

Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
Multimedia Tech Lead | Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
w) tom_gall att vnet.ibm.com
h) tom_gall att mac.com