Dear Linaro,

I am using the image from your staging distribution or ICS Android:
http://releases.linaro.org/11.12/android/images/staging-panda/

I would like to build the latest Streamline gator driver, and gatord daemon. I
had a look at the GIT repo but I am afraid this is too complex for me to find
what I need (http://git.linaro.org/gitweb).

(1) Could you please advise where I would find the matching kernel (a) sources
and (b) config for Panda?

-----------

On a similar note, I am also running the latest Ubuntu (Panda) distribution. I
was recently updated to kernel version v3.1.1.8 (linaro-lt-omap) using
"update-manager".

(2) Could you also help me to find the sources for this version (or any version
used in the Linaro Ubuntu distributions for that matter). If there is a way to
apt-get the sources that would be very useful to know as well.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Frederik Lotter

Frederik Lotter, Application Engineer at ARM Ltd.
UK Support Team....:    +44 (0)1223 400600
US Support Team....:    +1 512 381 2928 110
Direct Dial........:    +44 (0)1223 400549
Email..............:    frederik.lot...@arm.com

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.