All released kernel source is available on git.linaro.org.

Specifically:
  Git:
    git://git.linaro.org/landing-teams/leb/<landing_team>/kernel.git
  HTML:
    http://git.linaro.org/git/landing-teams/leb/<landing_team>/kernel.git
  Gitweb:

http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=landing-teams/leb/<landing_team>/kernel.git;a=summary

The Gitweb has a description of what you can expect from each tag.

Kind regards,
Lee

--
Lee Jones