On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 02:26:06PM -0600, Kurt Taylor wrote:

> Is this complete? Absolutely not. This is meant to be a place to capture
> and refine ideas before creating cards and/or blueprints for them. In other
> words, this should compliment the existing work and backlog already in LP.

Looks good.

I'm not sure of the need for a PulseAudio sink for TinyALSA - it's all
the same thing under the hood, the reasons that people choose TinyALSA
over the regular ALSA library is mainly the licensing on the regular one
and PulseAudio has all the same licensing issues.

For the compressed audio passthrough it'd be good to see people working
on making this stuff work with the compressed API that Intel recently
got merged into ALSA, though that's a larger goal and should probably be
listed separately.