The last time I checked into it (last november, early december) it was
the post install scripts involving a number of different mono
packages. It's really easy to replicate. As Peter kindly suggested,
time to revisit with the new version and author a new bug or two
depending on how things go. Being able to cross assemble the LEB on
intel would be a significant milestone!

Regards
Tom