Hey,

As usual, here it goes the announcement of the 12.02 RC images. This
time it's later than usual because we had an issue with our builder
(offspring), but seems to be all solved now (thanks to Fathi).

This release includes a newer version of Unity (2d and 3d), XBMC and
for Pandaboard's OpenGL ES drivers. Other than that we also had minor
fixes for other boards, with improvements at the audio support as
well.

You can find our current test cases at
https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/QA/TestCases/Ubuntu, and the 12.02 RC
builds (for all boards and image flavors) at
http://snapshots.linaro.org/oneiric/, with build id
20120221-1 for hwpacks and 20120221-0 for the rootfs (nano, developer,
alip, ubuntu-desktop and linaro-tv-xbmc).

For our four main boards we also have a testing spreadsheet, were we
publish the official release testing, done by the dev platform
engineers.
You can find the links at
https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Testing (note that you
can find the bug reports from the test cases by looking at the QA page
tag links).

Fathi will be coordinating all respin requests in the next following
days at linaro-release m-l, and the final image will be published this
thursday, at releases.linaro.org.

Please also be sure to publish any bug report with the RC images
against https://launchpad.net/linaro-ubuntu, or just contact us at
#linaro @ freenode
(https://wiki.linaro.org/MeetTheTeam#Developer_Platform).

Thanks,