On 03/01/2012 08:00 AM, Kalle Vahlman wrote:
2012/3/1 Zach Pfeffer<zach.pfef...@linaro.org>:
On 1 March 2012 00:40, Subodh Nijsure<snijs...@grid-net.com>  wrote:
Hello,

(Pardon if this is out-of-scope for linaro-dev mailing list )

Is there anybody trying to get Linaro to run on "cheap" AuraSlate
(http://www.auraslate.com/) tablet?  If you are would be nice to
collaborate...
I like their website: Mischief encouraged. Hackers welcome.

They should post the hardware schematic on the site or at least some
indication what the SoC is. If its one of our member's SoCs then it
may be interesting.
http://auraslate.freeforums.org/post193.html#p193

The purchase page would indicate that to get the sources (to the
kernel, as a most important point), you'd need to pay them for the CD:
I know this is besides the point of making opensource code available without fees etc.

But fwiw, CD contains all the android source code to build android OTA zip package..

-Subodh