Thanks for your comment.
Finally, i find out that i made a mistake.  The uart(8250) have not been
restore after resume, instead, it use the configuration got from boot. The
uart have not been restored correctly, so that "ls" can not output result
correctly resulting in it seems that the busybox can not work correctly.
Now, i still have a question about the uart: why the "printk" can work
correctly, but the "printf" not?

Before this, i believe that the "printk" work correctly, then the uart work
ok. but now, i  need more reconsidaration about
the relation between the "printk", "printf" and "uart".
Can anyone give me some suggestion? Any comment is welcome, thanks a lot.

在 2012年3月9日 下午10:08,Chenglie He <chengjie...@linaro.org>写道: