On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Daniel Lezcano
<daniel.lezc...@linaro.org> wrote:
> This patchset is a proposition to improve a bit the code.
> The changes are code cleanup and does not change the behavior of the
> driver itself.

Thanks. Will have a look at your series.

> A couple a things call my intention. Why the cpuidle device is set for cpu0
> only
Because the mainline code CPUIDLE is supported along with CPUhotplug.
This is going to change though with Couple CPUIDLE and corresponding
OMAP updates.

> and why the WFI is not used ?

I didn't get this question. Do you mean the generic WFI?
If yes, then, it's mainly because OMAP need additional
custom barriers.

Regards
Santosh