On 12-03-23 06:29 AM, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:46:50AM +0100, Loïc Minier wrote:
On Thu, Mar 22, 2012, Wijden Gargouri wrote:
I'm doing a project using OpenCV 2.3.1 and I want to embedded this on a
pandaboard. So I'm looking for someone who can help me to instal opencv on
Pandabord using Linaro Android 11.11 . If you have some link or if you can
advise me I would appreciate.

  I'm not sure we have people using OpenCV in Linaro right now, so it
  might be best to ask on a Pandaboard list such as
  pandabo...@googlegroups.com.  This Linaro contact email address isn't
  meant for technical discussions; you could try asking on ask.linaro.org
  or sending your request to linaro-dev@lists.linaro.org.

Is there OpenCV code actually available for the Panda yet? Last time I
checked it was yet to be released.

Have you looked here:
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/Android

Scott