On Mon, 2012-03-26 at 12:20 -0700, John Stultz wrote:
> I suspect we'll need an ubuntu specific fragment as well as all the
> other board fragments.

The Ubuntu packaging scripts check that various config options are set,
using these I have created an unbuntu.conf (attached) - I doubt this is
what could be called a final version.

The packaging scripts also have various checks for Linaro config options
which I believe are missing from linaro-base.conf, these are:

  CONFIG_HW_PERF_EVENTS=y
  CONFIG_ENABLE_DEFAULT_TRACERS=y || CONFIG_GENERIC_TRACER=y

Finally, where can I find links to any docs on config fragments? I
started trying to create a fragment for vexpress which just contained:

CONFIG_ARCH_VEXPRESS=y
CONFIG_ARCH_VEXPRESS_CA9X4=y

but merge_config.sh said "Value requested for CONFIG_ARCH_VEXPRESS not
in final .config".

--
Tixy
# CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO is not set