Hi Matt,

On 2012-03-06, at 5:23 PM, Matt Waddel wrote:

> Hi Kevyn,
>
> On 03/06/2012 02:32 PM, Kevyn-Alexandre Paré wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> With some delay...
>>
> <snip>
>
>>> It is worth mentioning that you need a Debian/Ubuntu host
>>> (distribution supporting live-build).
>>> Anyway, if there's an audience for customizing Linaro Ubuntu images,
>>> we can provide tutorials.
>>
>> Will be interested in that! I will definitely try & test that tutorial.
>
> Besides the tutorial Fathi mentions in [3] below, I recently built
> a nano rootfs using this tutorial:
>
> https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/CrossCompile/LiveBuild

I just try that wiki and At the step to launch the script:

kapare@kapare:~/dirforbld$ sh ./conf_create.sh
[2012-04-10 10:02:11] lb_config --architectures armel --archive-areas main
universe --bootstrap multistrap --bootstrap-flavour minimal --distribution
precise --parent-distribution precise --parent-debian-installer-distribution
precise --mirror-bootstrap http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/
--mirror-chroot http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ --mirror-chroot-security
http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ --mirror-binary
http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ --mirror-binary-security
http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/ --cache disabled --cache-stages bootstrap
--initramfs none --mode ubuntu --keyring-packages ubuntu-keyring
--linux-flavours  --tasks minimal --linux-packages none --security true
--chroot-filesystem none --binary-images tar --binary-filesystem ext3
--username linaro --debian-installer false --debian-installer-gui false
--hostname linaro-nano --iso-preparer live-build $VERSION;
ppa:linaro-maintainers/overlay --iso-volume Linaro precise $(date +%Y%m%d-%H:%M)
P: Considering defaults defined in /etc/live/build.conf
P: Updating config tree for a ubuntu system
/usr/share/live/build/scripts/build/lb_config: line 1489: [linarooverlayppa]:
command not found
kapare@kapare:~/dirforbld$ sudo dpkg-reconfigure dash
kapare@kapare:~/dirforbld$ sudo apt-get install lb_config
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package lb_config
kapare@kapare:~/dirforbld$ sudo apt-cache search lb_config
kapare@kapare:~/dirforbld$ sudo apt-cache search linarooverlayppa
kapare@kapare:~/dirforbld$ cat /usr/share/live/build/scripts/build/lb_config |
grep linarooverlayppa
debootstrap=linarooverlayppa UbuntuPorts
aptsources=linarooverlayppa UbuntuPorts
aptsources=linarooverlayppa Ubuntu UbuntuPorts
[linarooverlayppa]

So the overlay can be found from this I presume:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:linaro-maintainers/overlay

But which command will install the      linarooverlayppa?
sudo apt-cache search linarooverlayppa # return nothing
sudo apt-get install linarooverlayppa # return nothing

If you have suggestion on command that could have help me to found the problem
and resolve that issue let me know.

thx

KA