On 12 April 2012 17:08, Russell Keith Davis <russ...@russelldavis.org> wrote:
> On 4/12/2012 11:47 AM, Peter Maydell wrote:
>> If you can provide me with an easy way to reproduce this on my machine
>> I can have a look at it.
>

> I don't actually use qemu on "real" hardware so not 100% sure it is a
> qemu-linaro problem really but the easiest way to replicate would be to
> setup a vm similar to what I have been using these instructions
> http://pastebin.com/4Jp1WPTb

OK, I followed those and now have a scratchbox environment that runs
"hello world". (I was temporarily confused by 'sb2-init raspberrypi_debian6'
not setting that as the default sb2 config -- you might want to add a
line saying to run 'sb2-config -d raspberrypi_debian6'...)

> pretty much anything i've built other than a simple hello,world is giving
> that error.

So do you have an example of a program that *does* give the error,
rather than one that doesn't?

thanks
-- PMM