On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:43:56AM -0500, Zach Pfeffer wrote:
> While we're planning for connect, I'd like to suggest that we do away
> with team tracks all together and just have topic tracks. This would
> align with our topic based approach to things now, and would be a way
> to breakdown our silo's. The topic track would be lead by a topic
> champion. What do people think?

I ask myself whether in practice it makes a difference. In practice, at
Connect, you want somebody to own a certain set of sessions. Splitting
this by team or by topic seems to have equal drawbacks on either side.

However, now that I look at this list I wonder why you didn't suggest
additional topics for the listing for the Connect website in the thread
I started -- I see at least a few which might have been appropriate:

    Infrastructure Monitoring
    Continuous Integration
    Making Debug Easier
    Power Measurement
    A Unified Android/Ubuntu Distribution
    Community Engagement

Putting it into a separate document is scattering, not gathering ;-)
--
Christian Robottom Reis, Engineering VP
Brazil (GMT-3) | [+55] 16 9112 6430 | [+1] 612 216 4935