Hi.

We are currently working towards deploying on a OMAP4460 SoC, and are
using the kernel from the TI landing team in tilt-3.3, but would be
willing to go to 4.4 if necessary.

We are currently discussing using the OMAP5432 instead of the OMAP4460,
and are wondering which issues we might encounter with doing this? Do
you expect every module on the 5432 to be working well when the chip is
released, or in about a year from now? I got some documentation, which
basically told us to design for 4460 now, and when 5432 comes out, most
of the work was already done. This was for Android though, and I'm
wondering if you expect this to be the case also on Linux?

Best regards
Martin Ertssas