Greetings,

I've just created linux-linaro-core-tracking branch in git://git.linaro.org/kernel/linux-linaro-tracking.git. It is based on mainline tip, and has all the Platform and Working Groups topics which would appear in the next linux-linaro kernel release. No topics from the Landing Teams there (this is what "core" implies). This tree will be the basis for the next (12.05) linux-linaro kernel release. So if you have a topic to be added to 12.05 you can ask me to add it (the sooner you ask, the better), and it will appear in linux-linaro-core-tracking first. The request to add a topic must include the git tree location for me to pull the topic from, and the base used by this topic (mainline, or another topic). If no base for the topic is specified, the mainline is assumed. If needed, this is ok to rebase the topic; this would be easier for me to handle than e.g. reconfiguring my scripts to use topic-3.4rc5 branch instead of topic-3.4rc4 branch used so far etc. Again, starting from now this tree is open for the next release (12.05) topics. The linux-linaro-core-tracking tree is first of all to identify the conflicts early, so it could fail to build sometimes, or the kernel built from it may not boot etc. The plan is to rebase this tree on the current mainline tip daily. The topics causing the conflicts would be excluded from the linux-linaro-core-tracking tree, and would be brought back into it after the conflicts are resolved by the topic owners.

Thanks,
Andrey