Hi.

I have gotten a lot of help from you guys getting the PowerVR drivers up
and running with the 3.3 kernel on the Pandaboard ES. Problem now is
that all I tested then, was that X was running. After some more work, we
tried out EGL, and found out that this is not working.

The 3.3 kernel I'm using is revision
f8e851d03e884b60b5207f59a342da9cafdb415f from tilt-3.3 from the
ti-landing team. I'm using the PowerVR drivers in
http://ppa.launchpad.net/tiomap-dev/omap-trunk/ubuntu/pool/main/, that
is pvr-omap4_1.7.15.0.1.57 and pvr-omap4-dkms_1.7.15.0.1.54. I'm also
using the libdrm, libdri2 and xorg server from the same place, using the
versions from:
https://launchpad.net/~tiomap-dev/+archive/omap-trunk?field.series_filter=precise

Problem is, when trying to run something using EGL, I get the output from:
http://pastebin.com/e5deVmiD

Running it through gdb on the device, I see that it segfaults in
omap_bo_handle in /usr/lib/libdrm_omap.so.1

This file is compiled, using the patches listed in debian/patches/series
in the latest commit from git://gitorious.org/ubuntu-omap/libdrm.git,
and with configure arguments:

--enable-omap-experimental-api
--enable-udev
--enable-libkms
--disable-radeon

Any ideas on what might be wrong or what I can try? I have tried copying
the libdrm_omap binary from the ppa, as it looks like that might be at
fault, but no luck.

Best Regards
Martin Ertsas