Hi,

Trying to get back to the proper way of scheduling and publishing what
will be covered by the Developer Platform team during the 12.05 cycle,
follows the blueprint description of what we're planning to work on
during this cycle.

Milestone link: https://launchpad.net/linaro-dev-platform/+milestone/12.05

The list is quite long, but most of the blueprints are basically
covering work that was supposed to get done during 12.04, that
unfortunately got blocked once LAVA got off-line.

Some interesting topics we'll cover this month:
 * Common Ubuntu kernel config fragment across all kernel packages
used at the LEB
 * Ubuntu sauce produced as a topic branch for Linux Linaro
 * Cross toolchain updates based on 4.7 for Quantal
 * Enablement test cases to be used with LAVA (usb-host-mode and others)
 * Cross buildd and multi-arch fixes planning work that might come
with the ARMv8 effort

Hopefully this cycle we'll also be able to get the images in a better
shape sooner, trying to get the QA and Release team more involved with
our releases (to improve our image/builds quality).

Thanks!
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo