Hello,

The Infrastructure team works on improving disk layout on Jenkins build
systems to avoid common cases of errors which lead to unexpected
downtime. We recently migrated android-build.linaro.org to new
partition setup, and would like to proceed with ci.linaro.org.

This is potentially multi-step process, so we want to start it
ASAP to not risk it protruding into release rush time.

So, we'd like to schedule a downtime at 14:00 UTC today, expected
duration is 1 hr. Please let me know if you have any issues with that
time.

Thanks,
Paul