On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:51 PM, David Zinman <david.zin...@linaro.org> wrote:
> Regretfully this summary is very late.
>
> The Linaro 12.05 delivery cycle was fast and furious with Connect Q2.12, end
> of
> quarter and delivery all occurring in the same week.
>
> During this 2012.05 Linaro Connect, much of the effort was focused on:
>  *   ARM big.LITTLE implementation and testing
>  *   Performance improvements
>  *   Linaro-linux baseline
>  *   Release process streamlining
>
> Delivery highlights can be seen at http://www.linaro.org/downloads/1205#tab1
>

> Platform Blueprints
> ----------------------------
> The number of blueprints that missed the cycle:
> Android               18 out of 30
> Developer Platform      6 out of 18
> Infrastructure          5 out of 10
> Lava                            5 out of 18

Here, I am currently not sure what to do with those numbers.
Basically, I am not so much worried about low/medium blueprints that
didn't get delivered. Any way we could get those numbers broken down
by priority? Or just a view on our delivery rates for essential and
high blueprints?

--
Alexander Sack
Technical Director, Linaro Platform Teams