So I've been having trouble with the mumble server and the behavior is odd enough that I don't think its a problem just on my end.

I'm seeing cases where:
* Only one of two members in a room can hear me talk
* One member could hear both parties talking
* I can't hear either of them talk

As well as other cases where neither parties can hear each other.

In all the cases, my talk-indicator (the red lips) has been lighting up properly, but the other sides isn't (so its not just an audio playback issue on my side, my mumble client isn't getting any input from other members).

I know Joey's out, but does anyone else have the ability to check in and debug the mumble server?

thanks
-john