On 08/10/2012 11:57 AM, Andrey Konovalov wrote:
Greetings,

The linux-linaro-core-tracking tree (llct, see http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=kernel/linux-linaro-tracking.git;a=summary for some more details) is planned to be moved to v3.6-rc1 (or v3.6-rc2 if it is out) early next week.

There will be more updates to llct as long as new -rc's are out.
And this llct tree will be the base for the 12.08 linux-linaro release.

Most of the current llct topics need updating for that:
[snip]
* topic android_jstultz/linaro-android-3.5-jstultz-rebase
  11 conflicts. This has been already discussed with the topic owner.
  We will both work on moving the current topic to v3.6.
I've pushed out a untested fwd port of the android patches here:
git://git.linaro.org/people/jstultz/android.git linaro-android-3.6-jstultz-rebase

FYI, this is just a rebase of the 3.5-jstultz-rebase tree, and is missing some changes that has since landed in the android-3.4 branch on AOSP.

thanks
-john