Hi John,

У нед, 26. 08 2012. у 17:15 -0600, John Rigby пише:
> Probably related or same issue.  On the old site I was able to
> download hwpacks with for example:
>
>  wget -q -k --no-cookies --header 'Cookie: redirectlicensephp=200'
> http://oldsnapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/lt-snowball/latest/hwpack_linaro-lt-snowball_20120815-254_armhf_supported.tar.gz
>
> This no longer works and I get the license acceptance page instead.

We have provided a script which can download stuff for you in
lp:linaro-license-protection (license_protected_file_downloader inside
tests/ directory - should be moved to scripts/ though).

This has been present for a while now, and has been a recommended way to
download binaries from snapshots.l.o.  (Or, if you are doing this from a
static IP, we've got support for allowing that through if it's an
automated service [we do that for eg. validation.linaro.org].)

We will look into providing a nicer API, but until we do, any interface
we've got is going to be unstable and internal.

I know Friday is not the perfect timing, but that's why we are still
keeping the oldsnapshots.l.o to ensure we can quickly go back if needed.

We'll make sure to avoid deployments this late in the cycle, and I hope
this to be a one-off that's more of an exception than a standard.

Cheers,
Danilo