Hi Dave,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Dave Pigott <dave.pig...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Hi Lei,
>
> We run Fast Models on 64 bit all the time. How are you creating the model,
> and how are you trying to launch it?

I launch the fast model by below command:
model_shell
cadi_system_Linux64-Release-GCC-4.4.soboot-wrapper/linux-system-semi.axf
-f params

And it is interested that while I just run the "./isim_system", there is no
such error report out.
But I don't know to use isim_system to launch this simulation...

> Dave
>
> On 14 Sep 2012, at 08:40, Lei Wen wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone try to run the fastmodel over ubuntu 64bit machine?
> > I try to run the simulation over Cortex-A15 model, but get below error
> message when start:
> > "Fatal Error: No CreateCADIBroker entry point found. Not a CADI 2.0
> model ?"
> >
> > Anyone knows what this message means? Do I need any additional
> configuration to bring up
> > the fastmodel over 64bit ubuntu?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Lei