On 14 September 2012 13:42, Mike Turquette <mturque...@ti.com> wrote:
> Quoting Zach Pfeffer (2012-09-13 23:51:47)
>> Video here:
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/104422661029399872488/posts/gKZxeTmEkMe
>>
>> This is cool because it lets us easily integrate the system into LAVA.
>>

> It *is* cool.  Are setup instructions captured somewhere on a wiki?
> This would be useful to many people.

Aye. Here are the preliminary ones:
https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/document/d/1x80d8W0sw_aD4hZJZ1bqG4VolDTZnDWKgR3aurgmsy4/edit

I'm still working out the VI. The basic protocol will be:

1. Open a TCP/IP connection to the box.
2. Send 's' to start the measurement.
3. Send 'e' to end the measurement.
4. Send 'r' followed by a read. The read will return the total current
of the last measurement.
5. Send 't' followed by a two reads. The first will return the number
of records (timestamp and value) the second read will return the
records (thanks Andy Doan for communicating TI's want of this).

...or something like that. Its very easy to reconfigure the VI into a
variety of modes, so its completely feasible for people to write there
own and run them as well. You can even do remote development (though
having a remotable reset of the whole system will be cruicial).