Postmortem and lessons learned for Linaro's release 2012.11

https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1211/Release/Review

Highlights and Key Successes
============================
http://www.linaro.org/downloads/1211
http://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1211/Release#Release_Information

Linaro continues with our monthly release cadence. This month
highlights the creation of the Linaro Enterprise Groups roadmap.
Roadmap cards are currently in the drafting stages and many
discussions are occurring around development and production. Also this
month features versions 11 and 12 of the big.LITTLE MP tree which
integrate a number of patches for the benefit of our members.

This was a conventional release cycle that did not see any major
issues happen. The TC2 board that was stuck in custom in India has
finally been released. We continue to refine our shipping procedures
to accommodate our widely distributed business model.

Blueprints
=========
The number of high or essential priority blueprints that missed the cycle:
Android                     Not Available
Developer Platform    3 out of 8
Infrastructure             0 out of 3
Lava                         4 out of 8
QA                           Not Available
Total                         7 out of 18

37% of high or essential priority blueprints scheduled for this cycle
were not delivered.**

Total blueprints: 24 out of 47 missed the cycle.

High priority missed blueprints recap:
12.05: 19 out of 48, 39%
12.06: 13 out of 31, 42%
12.07: 14 out of 31, 45%
12.08: 6 out of 26, 23%
12.09: 9 out of 28, 32%
12.10: 15 out of 38, 39%
12.11: 7 out of 18, 37%**

* Not included is data from working groups and landing teams
** Android metrics not available this month

Source:
https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjEaTwrvj1bidGR1TmxockR3NWFKakhfUHdRaGx0OXc#gid=5

--
David Zinman, Project Manager