On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Jesse Barker <jesse.bar...@arm.com> wrote:
> On 02/12/2013 05:01 AM, Tom Gall wrote:
>>
>> Thanks nico.  Yes that was one of the posts I had run across. Bummer
>> that things aren't more widely released but o well. At this point I
>> was just looking to do a few experiments on omap hardware.  Going to
>> the TSC just for experimentation purposes is probably more trouble
>> than it's worth.
>

> Tom,
>
> Isn't piglit getting OpenCL support?  Seems like an obvious expansion of
> the piglit work in that case ;-)

Yes. You're reading my mind. As it turns out piglit already has OpenCL
support and thus this is what is driving my interest. Thankfully there
is a mali SDK available which should work great for on my arndale
board. But OTOH most of my boards are pandas thus figured I'd try and
see if if there was an OMAP4 OpenCL SDK available.

--
Regards,
Tom