Hi; does anybody else think it would be a good idea to move all
the kernel patch email traffic off linaro-dev and onto a more
kernel-specific mailing list (eg, linaro-kernel, maybe) ?

A quick eyeball of a few pages of my gmail folder for linaro-dev
shows that something like 75% of it is kernel devs patchbombing
the list. You don't see huge floods of patches here for gcc or
QEMU or any of the many other projects Linaro contributes to,
so why all the kernel patches?

I think that moving these off to their own list would allow
those who have a genuine interest in kernel internals to read
and review these patches, and reduce the noise level on this
(Linaro's most generic list) for everybody else.

NB: I'm not suggesting "no kernel discussion here"; I just
would like actual patchmail to go elsewhere...

thanks
-- PMM