У уто, 26. 02 2013. у 08:50 +0200, Fathi Boudra пише:

> While I don't have any issues with (en)forcing users to use
> BUILD-INFO.txt, I would have expected some notifications to allow job
> maintainers to adjust the builds as appropriate.
> Once again, it isn't the kind of changes to deploy the release week.

Just to clarify the situation here: this was an error on our part.  Code
to enforce them has landed early in this cycle, and was supposed to be
deployed then.  That didn't happen, and with some recent fixes, we
deployed the latest trunk which included those changes.

I've reverted specifically those changes which are apparently not well
tested.  They'll be re-introduced early on next cycle when there's time
to fix problems (the checks themselves are obviously broken, as
evidenced by android builds).

Cheers,
Danilo