On 10/05/2013 13:00, linaro-dev-requ...@lists.linaro.org wrote:
> At Linaro we have many teams and some of them are using OpenEmbedded or
> will do it soon. One of reasons is lack of ARM big-endian distributions
> on a market.

I don't normally comment here, but I'm confused by the above
statement... why does lack of big-endian distributions lead Linaro to
use OpenEmbedded? fwiw we believe that Baserock is currently the only
commercial ARM big-endian solution, but arguably baserock is not exactly
a "distribution".

br
Paul

--
Paul Sherwood                                            Codethink Ltd.
Tel: +44 788 798 4900                    302 Ducie House, Ducie Street,

Codethink provides advanced software design, development, integration &
test services: from embedded systems to high performance apps to cloud.