On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 12:05:30AM +0400, Andrey Konovalov wrote:

> Another point to mention, is the proposal to merge the board
> enablement topics first, and the generic features next (the LSK
> case). This would assume the generic topics to enable their features
> for "all the linaro supported" boards, or adding separate topic to
> enable the features for particular boards. This also breaks the
> current 2-level llct/ll model.

I think if we were doing this (though I do agree with Andy that it's not
the ordering I'd expect) we'd want to keep the branches doing the
enabling separate - that way people can pick up the generic branches for
use in their projects without worrying about dependencies on boards or
whatever that they don't care about.