On 14 June 2013 01:22, Alan Stern <st...@rowland.harvard.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jun 2013, Tomasz Figa wrote:
>
> > > +   rc = ohci_suspend(hcd, do_wakeup);
> > > +   if (rc == 0 && do_wakeup && HCD_WAKEUP_PENDING(hcd)) {
> > > +           ohci_resume(hcd, false);
> > > +           rc = -EBUSY;
> > > +   }
> >
> > I'm not into USB host subsystem, so I might just ask a stupid question.
> >
> > Can't we make ohci_suspend check this for us, so the drivers would just
> > check for error code? It seems like in all your patches this part of code
> > is duplicated, looking as a good candidate to be generic.
>
> Argh!  You're right, of course.
>
> I didn't see it, because the only existing place where this check is
> made is in the PCI glue layer.  Pushing it into the HCDs themselves is
> obviously the right thing to do.
>
> Manjanuth, let's do this.  You can write a preliminary patch that puts
> this check at the end of the ohci_suspend() routine, and then resubmit
> your series.

Alan and Tomaszas you are correct.

Initially I also thought same, but later I analyzed this code is
not necessary for all bus glue; so I did not write in ohci_suspend()
routine.

After Alan explanation I am writing below code end of ohci_suspend()
routine.is it correct Alan.

       if (do_wakeup && HCD_WAKEUP_PENDING(hcd)) {
                ohci_resume(hcd, false);
                rc = -EBUSY;
        }