Hi, Mattia

lava team members could help to answer how the lava-dispatcher works
with K3v2,
and other members could give you suggestions on how to build/install custom
roms.
But please wait for one or two days, since now it's still weekend,
and the guys who know might not be able to answer because like he is on
vacation.

Thanks,
Yongqin Liu

On 11 August 2013 18:09, Mattia Ruggeri <mattia.rugger...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks mr Liu,
>
> in your opinion, who can help me whit this issue?
> Thanks
> Regards from Italy
>  Mattia
>

> 2013/8/11 YongQin Liu <yongqin....@linaro.org>
>
>> Hi, Mattia
>>
>> Sorry, I do not know much about the things you talked about.
>> Maybe someone else can help to give  you the details.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Yongqin Liu
>>
>> On 10 August 2013 23:26, Mattia Ruggeri <mattia.rugger...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Mr Liu
>>>
>>> I'm Mattia and i'm writing you about Lava Dispatcher (a Linaro project):
>>> I think this project is perfect and it is the way to solve my issue with
>>> Huawei G615 (a K3v2 processor device ).
>>>
>>> Yesterday Huawei released kernel source code and some of us would love
>>> to build custom roms.
>>> Since Huawei blocked bootloader, it's impossible for us to install
>>> custom roms and kernel. I saw Lava Dispatcher is able to interact with
>>> bootloader, maybe it can allow us to "bypass" this restriction.
>>>
>>> could you help us with this?
>>>
>>> thank you
>>> regards,
>>>

>> --