On 02/05/2014 11:04 AM, Tom Gall wrote:
> Hi Chris, All,
>
> So how does one run uniprocessor?
>
> If I set cluster1.NUM_CORES=0
>
> the model will fail on startup with :
>
>  error in parameter 'cluster1.NUM_CORES' specification: value is out of range
>
> If I remove it then I get one processor on cluster 0 and 4 processors
> on cluster 1!

I do not know how to run uniprocessor on the Base model. I meant to suggest
that you could potentially use a different model, such as the FVP_VE_AEMv8A
(something of a precursor to the FVP_Base_AEMv8A_AEMv8A as I understand it) or
Foundation_v8 as a work-around.

Christopher

> On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Christopher Covington
> <c...@codeaurora.org> wrote:
>> On 02/04/2014 02:54 PM, Tom Gall wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Does anyone know of a way to go down to just one processor running the
>>> armv8 FVP model?
>>>
>>> This gets it down to 2 but this seems to be the minimum.
>>>
>>> -C cluster0.NUM_CORES=1 \
>>> -C cluster1.NUM_CORES=1 \
>>
>> The VE model variant can do uniprocessor, and I would expect Foundation to as
>> well.
>>
>> Christopher

hosted by the Linux Foundation.