Interesting question.

I think on model side it is controlled by 'bp.dram_size'
parameter (set it with -C option):

[kamensky@kamensky-w530 fastmodels]$
./FVP_Base_AEMv8A-AEMv8A/models/Linux64_GCC-4.1/FVP_Base_AEMv8A-AEMv8A
--list-params | grep dram_size
bp.dram_size=0x4                                      # (int   ,
init-time) default = '0x4'    : Size of main memory in gigabytes (2, 4
or 8) : [0x2..0x8]

However when I tried it, it did not have any
effect, and even if list-params help claims that default
is 4Gb, my Linux kernel sees only 2Gb.

I think the next issue is some setting in uefi
loader: uefi creates memory regions list that is
passed to the kernel. I see in uefi:

./ArmPlatformPkg/ArmVExpressPkg/ArmVExpress-FVP-AArch64.dsc

  # System Memory (2GB)
  gArmTokenSpaceGuid.PcdSystemMemoryBase|0x80000000
  gArmTokenSpaceGuid.PcdSystemMemorySize|0x80000000

and I cannot set it much bigger because PcdSystemMemorySize
is defined as UINT32 in ./ArmPkg/ArmPkg.dec like this:

  # System Memory (DRAM): These PCDs define the region of in-built system memory
  # Some platforms can get DRAM extensions, these additional regions
will be declared
  # to UEFI by ArmPLatformPlib
  gArmTokenSpaceGuid.PcdSystemMemoryBase|0|UINT32|0x00000029
  gArmTokenSpaceGuid.PcdSystemMemorySize|0|UINT32|0x0000002A

At this point I don't see where/how to change ArmPLatformPlib get
more memory available to Linux.

Thanks,
Victor